Skip to main content
- Donate: skills, time, transportation, furniture, and groceries
- View Advocacy Information: “Handbook of Refugee Experience: Trauma, Resilience, and Recovery”
- Watch the the following to learn more
ECDC Webinar presented by Dr. Sophia Banu on Trauma Informed Case Management for Vulnerable Refugee Clients
Podcast: "Refugee Resilience and Well-being: A Voice From the Field”
- Provide Resources: such as contact information for local resettlement agencies
Refugee Services of Texas - Houston
Interfaith Ministries for Greater Houston’s Refugee Services
Catholic Charities of the Archdiocese of Galveston-Houston
- Refer: If you know anyone that you would like to refer to our clinic or needs help with finding resources, please reach out to our clinic at (713)-873-5135.
- Volunteer: We are always looking for healthcare providers, legal aid, educators, and many other professionals to volunteer their time at this clinic!
- Undergraduate and Graduate Students: are welcome to reach out for any events or volunteer opportunities.
- Contact Us: for more information on how to get involved at (713) 873-5135 or email ClinicITS@bcm.edu.