Message From the Director
- Get to know the Dan L Duncan Cancer Center
Center Director Dr. Kent Osborne shares insight into the center, as well as a look toward the future.
Inside Our Research Programs
- Reprogramming the immune system to attack cancer
Seven years after participating in a center immunotherapy study, New Jersey native's Hodgkin's Lymphoma is in remission.
- Cutting off cancer's lifelines
Researchers work to develop a treatment without chemotherapy in targeted treatment for some breast cancers.
- The ever evolving fight against cancer
The Cancer Evolvability Program creates a gateway between clinicians and basic scientists who are working toward more precise testing, treatment and cures for cancer.
- Dissecting the motor of cancer
Dr. Bert O'Malley's passion for understanding how human cells works leads to insight in developing new therapies to treat breast cancer.
- Research leads to cures for childhood cancer
Genomic approaches help researchers at Baylor and Texas Children's Hospital understand the cause of pediatric cancers, develop novel therapies to treat them.
- ‘Wound response’ of cancer stem cells may explain chemo resistance in bladder cancer
Baylor researchers working to find targeted treatment for bladder cancer.
- New study identifies first gene associated with familial glioma
By examining the genetic link, Baylor researchers aim to improve treatments and preventive strategies for those with a family history of glioma.