The Clinical and Biostatistics Core supports investigators interested in clinical, translational, and population health research related to HIV.
Clinical and Biostatistics Services for Full / Affiliate Members
- Access to clinical samples (human tissue and blood)
- Technical expertise in data analysis, data management and biostatistics
- Education and training in clinical research methods and statistical analysis
The core will provide priority support to Texas D-CFAR pilot grant awardees, junior faculty, and new HIV investigators.
Networks, Cohort Studies, Biorepositories for Full / Affiliate Members
- AIDS Clinical Trials Group
- HIV Prevention Trials Network
- MACS/WIHS Combined Cohort Study
- International Maternal, Pediatric, Adolescent AIDS Clinical Trials
- AIDS Malignancy Consortium
- AIDS Cancer Specimen Resource
- NeuroAIDS bank
- HIV/AIDS EHR Data
View the TX-CFAR Investigator Profiles for information on each leadership member.