Basics of Human Pluripotent Stem Cell Culture
This three-day training course will provide hands-on training in all aspects of culturing human pluripotent stem cells. The course will include the following:
- Written training material, laboratory instruction and practice
- Instruction on culturing, expanding, freezing thawing and maintaining hPSCs with emphasis in cell morphology, colony size, and density
- Discussions the importance of regular monitoring and characterization of hPSC cultures by karyotype, stem cell marker expression and pluripotency assays
- Instructions on how to QC reagents, and equipment
Please download our Basic Training Class Syllabus to see the topics covered and the general class schedule.
2-6 students per class from 9 a.m. to 4:15 p.m. (There's a break 11 a.m. to 1 p.m.)
To find out more about upcoming classes and tuition rates, please contact: Jean Kim
Advanced topics workshops are offered throughout the year, depending on demand. A minimum of two trainees is required to schedule a workshop.
- Reprogramming Methods
- Directed Neural Differentiation
Registration for Classes and Workshops
Registrations will be accepted through the iLab Solutions portal. Please send all inquiries to: firstname.lastname@example.org