About Baylor College of Medicine Healthcare
As a health sciences university, Baylor College of Medicine in Houston, Texas puts the latest treatments, innovations and therapies in the hands of its highly trained doctors and care teams, who are working together to develop and deliver a care plan personalized for you.
Baylor College of Medicine is home to more than 75 adult specialty clinics. Our team offers an extensive range of services from primary to highly specialized care.
What Sets Us Apart
We strive to achieve a comprehensive approach to improving the health of our patients, with additional advantages that go along with being a health sciences university.
- We have internationally recognized physician experts and offer board-certified physicians in all major specialties, who work side-by-side to provide the most comprehensive care available.
- We are home to the largest clinical genetics program in the country and are committed to accelerating the pace of research so new discoveries become the treatments and therapies that benefit patients today.
- We are home to one of three NCI designated Cancer Centers in the State of Texas offering opportunities to participate in clinical trials.
- We offer many services not available any place else in the state.
- We teach generations of healthcare professionals with an eye on training the right mix of providers for tomorrow’s needs.
Our clinics are conveniently located in the Texas Medical Center, with many services found under one roof. See our locations.