About Baylor College of Medicine Healthcare
As a health sciences university, Baylor College of Medicine in Houston, Texas, puts the latest treatments, innovations and therapies in the hands of its highly trained professionals, who are working together to develop and deliver a care plan personalized just for you.
Baylor is home to more than 75 adult specialty clinics. Providers in our Faculty Group Practice offer an extensive range of services from primary to highly specialized care.
What Sets Us Apart
We strive to achieve comprehensive and collaborative approaches to improving the health of our patients, with additional advantages that go along with being a health sciences university.
- We offer board-certified physicians in all major specialties, who work side-by-side to provide the most comprehensive care available.
- We are committed to accelerating the pace of research so new discoveries become the treatments and therapies that benefit patients today.
- We offer opportunities to participate in clinical trials.
- We offer many services not available any place else in the state.
- We teach generations of healthcare professionals with an eye on training the right mix of providers for tomorrow’s needs.
Our clinics are conveniently located in the Texas Medical Center, many services found under one roof. See Locations.
- James McDeavitt, M.D.
- Michael Cassidy, M.H.A.
- Karla Heath, M.B.A.
Baylor College of Medicine is ranked as one of the top academic science universities in the country for research by U.S. News & World Report.