This award is given to Baylor College of Medicine faculty members who demonstrate excellence in the development of high quality educational materials.
To be eligible for an award in the Educational Materials category, you must be a Baylor Faculty member in support of the educational mission. For any questions regarding eligibility, please see the FAQs or contact email@example.com.
Instructions for Submitting an Educational Materials Portfolio
A mini-portfolio is a structured presentation of evidence of quality, quantity, and breadth of educational contributions specific to a given category. The mini-portfolio in this category consists of a structured summary, structured abstracts, a personal statement, supporting documentation, and CV. We have provided a structured summary with examples of how document many different educational materials.
All of the documents listed below must be submitted in one electronic PDF file to firstname.lastname@example.org. All portfolios must be received by 5 p.m. on the application deadline of the review cycle - no exceptions.
Your documents should appear in the following order:
- Transmittal Form
- Personal Statement (three page limit, prompts provided)
- Structured Summary (six page limit; 11-point minimum font)
- Structured Abstracts (no page limit). Template included with structured summary template
- Supporting Documentation including a Table of Appendices (20 page limit)
- Letters of Support (four letters maximum)
- A current copy of your curriculum vitae in BCM format