- Eligible candidates must be American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology (ABPN) board certified or board eligible
- In order to qualify, they need to have completed or be in the process of finishing a Pediatric Neurology or General (Adult) Neurology American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology (ABPN) approved residency.
- The Department of Pediatrics does not support foreign visas at this time, and applicants need to have United States permanent residency or citizenship
- Interested candidates may contact Dr. Patniyot: Irene.Patniyot@bcm.edu
- Application materials include:
- An updated CV
- Two to three letters of recommendations from faculty members of the candidate’s current or previous training programs
Stipends and Benefits
View stipends and benefits for Baylor College of Medicine fellows.
Maintaining your physical and emotional wellness is a prerequisite to professional success. Our fellows have access to a number of programs to support their well-being.