Get involved and make a difference in the fight against congenital cytomegalovirus. The following resources promote Congenital CMV disease awareness and fund-raising opportunities.
CMV on Social Media
- Connecticut Department of Public Health- Congenital Cytomegalovirus (CMV) Page
- Redbook online- Cytomegalovirus Infection
- Romper- What Is CMV? Pregnant Women Should Really Know About This Virus
- Fairfield County Moms Blog-CMV & Pregnancy: The Silent Virus
- Cosmopolitan- 14 Things You Need to Know About the Virus That Causes More Birth Defects in the U.S. Than Zika
- Redbook magazine-Deadly Viruses: Do you know how to protect your family?
- Quartz Magazine - The CMV virus causes microcephaly in babies, and it’s much more widespread than Zika
- The Animal Planet Channel - "Can a Baby Survive with half a brain?"
- Houston Chronicle- Awareness of little-known virus is goal of 'Maddie's Mission'
- Texas Legislature Online - SB 791 Committee Hearing (1:54:10)
- Facebook - Wear purple and pray for Lillian Grace
- Fox News Health - Lillian Grace's story: The case for removing half of a baby's brain
- CDC - CMV and Congenital CMV Infection
- Texas Children's Hospital
- CMV: Every Pregnant Woman Should Know About This Virus - Pediatric Health Blog, Texas Children's Hospital
- Medline Plus - CMV
- TCH Blog - How Texas Children’s Saved Our Daughter By Removing Half Her Brain
- VBI Vaccines Inc- Houston Congenital CMV Study Spans 32 Years