Journal Articles Supportive of our Congenital CMV Research
- Pediatrics-Hearing Loss in Children With Asymptomatic Congenital Cytomegalovirus Infection
- Cytomegalovirus: The Virus All Pregnant Women Should Know About Now
- 40 Years is Long Enough!
- The Elephant in Our Living Room.
- Current Controversies in Diagnosis, Management, and Prevention of Congenital Cytomegalovirus: Updates for the Pediatric Practitioner
- Survey of congenital cytomegalovirus (cCMV) knowledge among medical students
- Congenital CMV: Public Health Action Towards Awareness, Prevention, and Treatment
- CMV Infection: Back to the Future or No More Elephants?
- Screening for Congenital CMV Infection: A Tapestry of Controversies
- Early Predictors of Neurodevelopmental Outcome in Symptomatic Congenital CMV Infection
- Ophthalmologic Findings in Children with Congenital CMV Infection
- CMV Urinary Excretion and Long Term Outcome in Children with Congenital CMV Infection
- Surveillance for Congenital CMV Disease: A Report from the National Congenital CMV Disease Registry
- Summary of a Workshop on Surveillance for Congenital CMV Disease
- Congenital CMV Disease - 20 Years is Long Enough
- Prevalence of CMV Antibody in Subjects Between the Ages of 6 and 22 Years
- Progressive Hearing Loss in Infants with Asymptomatic Congenital CMV Infection
Recent Publications About Congenital CMV
- The Lancet Infectious Diseases- Congenital cytomegalovirus infection in pregnancy and the neonate: consensus recommendations for prevention, diagnosis, and therapy
- Medical Virology - editorial: Making dollars and sense out of a screening programme
- JEHDI-Losing Ground: Awareness of Congenital Cytomegalovirus in the United States
- Medscape - Current Screening for Congenital CMV: Who Are We Missing?
- Preventive Medicine Reports - Women's attitudes toward practicing cytomegalovirus prevention behaviors
- Congenital Cytomegalovirus among Children with Cerebral Palsy
- Medline Plus - CMV