Below are select publications supportive of our mission.
- Survey of congenital cytomegalovirus (cCMV) knowledge among medical students
- Congenital CMV: Public Health Action Towards Awareness, Prevention, and Treatment
- CMV Infection: Back to the Future or No More Elephants?
- Screening for Congenital CMV Infection: A Tapestry of Controversies
- Early Predictors of Neurodevelopmental Outcome in Symptomatic Congenital CMV Infection
- Ophthalmologic Findings in Children with Congenital CMV Infection
- CMV Urinary Excretion and Long Term Outcome in Children with Congenital CMV Infection
- Surveillance for Congenital CMV Disease: A Report from the National Congenital CMV Disease Registry
- Summary of a Workshop on Surveillance for Congenital CMV Disease
- Congenital CMV Disease - 20 Years is Long Enough
- Prevalence of CMV Antibody in Subjects Between the Ages of 6 and 22 Years
- Progressive Hearing Loss in Infants with Asymptomatic Congenital CMV Infection
Note: To view publications (PDF), your computer must be equipped with Adobe Reader.