Neurology at BCM
The Department of Neurology at
This is an extraordinary time for neurology and the clinical neurosciences. There has been an explosion of new knowledge about the development and function of the nervous system, and the disorders that afflict the nervous system.
New tools and new ideas lead to better and more powerful research, and we are a part of this expanding awareness and discovery.
To make an appointment with a physician in the Department of Neurology, call 713-798-2273 (CARE).
The department has special clinical and research expertise in neurological disorders, and is organized by:
- Alzheimer's Disease and Memory Disorders Center
- Baylor Comprehensive Epilepsy Center
- Multiple Sclerosis Comprehensive Care Center
- Neuromuscular Disease Center
- Parkinson's Disease Center and Movement Disorders Clinic
- Peter Kellaway Section of Neurophysiology
- Section of Neuropsychology
- Section of Vascular Neurology and Neurocritical Care
- Electromyography Laboratory
- Autonomic Function Testing Laboratory
- Nerve and Muscle Pathology Laboratory
Research Centers and Laboratories
- Blue Bird Circle Developmental Neurogenetics Laboratory
- Epilepsy Research Center
- Laboratory for Integrative Functional Genomics
Our clinical and research programs work in close coordination with the immense technical and intellectual resources of the Baylor College of Medicine, and we enjoy remarkable opportunities to explore new ideas and make genuine contributions to the care of patients with neurological disorders.