Watch videos of our past webinars on the Baylor College of Medicine YouTube channel.
More Video Resources
Visit the Evenings with Genetics video collection on BioEd Online℠.
- Parental Stress When Your Child has A Developmental Disorder: Helpful Tips and Coping Strategies (May 2010)
- The Importance of Sleep (November 2010)
- New Insights into Autism (Part 1) (June 2009)
- New Insights into Autism (Part 2) (June 2009)
- Rett Syndrome, The Continued Search for Answers (June 2009)
- Down Syndrome: Medical Issues and Management (August 2009)
- Down Syndrome: Behavior, Rarities and Sexuality (August 2009)
- Down Syndrome: A Picture is Worth a Thousand Words (August 2009)
Statewide Genetics Outreach
Watch the playlist of past Statewide Genetics Outreach Webinars available on the Baylor College of Medicine YouTube Channel.