We are preparing the next generation of health care professionals
Ascend is a career preparation program for young adults interested in working in the healthcare industry. In six months or less, we will equip you with the training to get ahead.
What it is:
- Job training in high-demand health care professions: phlebotomy, EKG technician, telemetry, certified nurse’s aide and medical office professional
- Workshops and other resources to build soft skills and job search strategies
- Enrollment in a community college certification course so you will be state certified in your field
- Stipend provided to cover the cost of tuition and other expenses
What you need to apply:
- Be ages 18-24
- Have a high school diploma or GED
To schedule an appointment, call (281) 224 - 8876 or email Reginald Hatter at email@example.com or Jasmine King at firstname.lastname@example.org.