Systems Approach to Combating Antibiotic Resistance in Gram-Negative Pathogens
The goals of current projects are to:
- Understand how antibiotic resistance occurs
- Delineate the molecular mechanisms of antibiotic resistance
- Repurpose off-patent and FDA-approved drugs to combat multidrug-resistant gram negative pathogens
- Preserve existing antibiotics
Want to read more? View the web page for Combating Antibiotic Resistance in Gram-Negative Pathogens.
DNA Structure and Function
The goals of current projects on this topic include:
- Determine how DNA topoisomerases perform their essential cellular roles
Want to read more? View the web page for DNA Structure and Function.