Staff Scientist Ghislain Breton joins the Wilusz Lab.
- Research Assistant Aayushi Shah joins the Wilusz Lab.
- Yuxi Ai, a Wilusz lab alum, was awarded a Blavatnik Family Fellowship in Biomedical Research that will fully cover her stipend for the next academic year at the University of Pennsylvania.
- Jeremy Wilusz gives an invited talk for the Center for RNA Therapeutics at Houston Methodist.
- Jeremy Wilusz gives a talk at the 27th Annual Meeting of the RNA Society in Boulder, Colo.
- Undergraduate Abel Gurung joins the lab as part of BCM’s SMART program.
- Jeremy Wilusz gives an invited talk for the NIH RNA Club.
- Our collaborative review with Li Yang and Ling-Ling Chen on circular RNAs is published in Annual Review of Cell and Developmental Biology. View article
- Jeremy Wilusz gives a talk at the Cold Spring Harbor meeting on Regulatory & Noncoding RNAs.
- Jeremy Wilusz gives an invited talk for the Department of Microbiology and Molecular Genetics at University of California, Irvine.
- Jeremy Wilusz gives an invited talk for the BCM RNA & Chromatin Club.
- Jeremy Wilusz gives an invited talk for the Drexel University Department of Biochemistry & Molecular Biology.
- Jeremy Wilusz gives a talk at the virtual Rita Allen Foundation Scholars meeting.
- Laboratory director Chris Dinh joins the Wilusz Lab.
- Yuxi’s Ai's paper on the specificity and efficiency of CRISPR/Cas13 effectors is published in Nucleic Acids Research. View article
- Jeremy Wilusz gives an invited talk for Université de Moncton, Faculty of Life Sciences.
- Postdoc Christopher Fields joins the Wilusz Lab..
- Chemical, Physical & Structural Biology graduate student Alexander Ewing starts his rotation in the Wilusz Lab..
- The Wilusz Lab moves to Baylor College of Medicine in Houston, Texas to join the Therapeutic Innovation Center (THINC) and the Verna & Marrs McLean Department of Biochemistry and Molecular Biology.
- Jeremy Wilusz is named a CPRIT Scholar in Cancer Research.
- Jeremy Wilusz was appointed to the Ruth McLean Bowman Bowers Professorship at Baylor College of Medicine.
- Jeremy Wilusz gives an invited talk for the Ohio State University Molecular Life Sciences Seminar Series.