Otolaryngology-Head & Neck Surgery
Center for Hearing and Balance
Baylor College of Medicine
Houston, TX US
- Jamail Specialty Care Center (Clinic)
1977 Butler Blvd.
Houston, TX 77030
Phone: (713) 798-5900
- AuD from Lamar University
- Beaumont, Texas United States
- BS from The University of Texas-Pan American
- Edinburg, Texas United States
- Board Certification in Audiology
- American Board of Audiology
- Audiology State License
- Texas Department of Licensing and Regulation
- Comprehensive Audiological Evaluations
- Hearing Aids
- Hearing Conservation
- Auditory Evoked Potentials
- Vestibular Function Assessment
- Clinical Training
- Middle Ear Function Assessment
- Ototoxicity Monitoring
- Diversity in Healthcare
Professional StatementDeyanira Gonzalez, Au.D., ABAC is an audiologist licensed by the state of Texas and a Fellow of the American Academy of Audiology. She received her Doctor of Audiology degree in 2013 from Lamar University. Dr. Gonzalez completed her externship at Greater Miami Audiology/South Florida ENT, where she specialized in vestibular assessments.
Prior to joining Baylor College of Medicine in 2019, Dr. Gonzalez worked as a clinical audiologist in a private ENT practice where she incorporated pediatric testing services and launched a vestibular program, was the head audiologist at vestibular specialty practice where she launched and created a vestibular program, and provided contract services at Texas Children's Hospital.
Her major professional interests relate to hearing technology, advanced hearing and vestibular assessments, student precepting, and participating in diversity in health care awareness.
Awards and Honors include Starkey Outstanding Clinician Award, Scott Haug Scholarship Award, and Sertoma Awards.
She additionally provides audiology services in Spanish.
- American Academy of Audiology
- Fellow / Committee Volunteer
- American Auditory Society
- Texas Academy of Audiology
Log In to edit your profile