- Assistant Professor of Surgery
Division of Plastic Surgery
Baylor College of Medicine
- Texas Children's Hospital (Clinic)
Houston, TX 77030
- MS from The University of Texas Health Science Center
- DDS from Howard University, College of Dentistry
- Washington DC
- BS from Nova Southeastern University
Professional StatementDr. Harriehausen attended Howard University College of Dentistry where she obtained her Doctorate in Dental Surgery. Upon graduation, she completed a residency in Advanced Education in General Dentistry and later specialized in pediatric dentistry at the University of Texas Health Sciences Center- Houston, where she received extensive training in hospital dentistry and caring for medically compromised patients. Dr. Harriehausen is a board certified diplomate of the American Board of Pediatric Dentistry and a member of the American Academy of Pediatric Dentistry.
Dr. Harriehausen is committed to providing comprehensive preventive and therapeutic oral health care for all children. Dr. Harriehausen works in collaboration with all the different medical specialties to improve patient’s overall care and quality of life.
- American Academy of Pediatric Dentistry
Log In to edit your profile