- Largest pediatric plastic surgery practice at the largest children’s hospital in the United States, including ten plastic surgeons, two craniofacial orthodontists and one oral surgeon
- Our pediatric hand team is composed of four plastic and orthopedic pediatric trained surgeons, providing care for complex congenital and traumatic injuries
- Multidisciplinary clinics at Texas Children's Hospital include the cleft, craniofacial, vascular anomalies, oncologic, breast and brachial plexus clinics.
- Our faculty and alumni expertise has extended to editorships of Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery Journal, presidents of the American Society of Plastic Surgery and the American Association of Hand Surgeons as well as numerous awards and honors
- The multi-institutional Plastic Surgery Integrated Residency Program is fully accredited and one of the top programs in the country.
- The Pediatric Plastic Surgery and Craniofacial Surgery Fellowship Program offers a wide variety of experience with exposure to multiple attendings and a large volume of patients spanning the spectrum of pediatric surgical care
- Our division faculty have published studies related to clinical outcomes, clinical care, novel surgical interventions, value-based cost allocation, telehealth implementation, business policy, and plastic surgery training to lead the profession with our academic pursuits