- Baylor reports mapping of human epigenomes at the final stage of the NIH Roadmap Epigenomics projectFeb 18, 2015
- Baylor College of Medicine researchers reported their role in directing the Data Analysis and Coordination Center of the project in the journals Nature and Nature Communications online today.
- Baylor answers call for innovative tools in fight against EbolaFeb 11, 2015
- Baylor's Emergency Smart Pod was one of 12 grant recipients announced by USAID in response to President Barack Obama’s challenge to the agency to find innovative tools to help in the Ebola crisis.
- Don’t let back pain disrupt your sleepFeb 6, 2015
- If back pain has you tossing and turning at night, an expert at Baylor College of Medicine has a few tips that could help you catch some Zs.
- Heart health: Know your numbersFeb 2, 2015
- Doctors at Baylor College of Medicine suggest kicking off Heart Month by taking control of your heart health, and the first step is by knowing your numbers and how they can contribute to heart attacks and stroke.
- Baylor College of Medicine and Miraca Holdings finalize joint venture on clinical genetic testingFeb 2, 2015
- Join venture between Baylor College of Medicine and Miraca Holdings Inc. finalized for clinical genetics diagnostic laboratories.
- First comprehensive Lung Institute in Texas offers hope along with world class team of experts Jan 16, 2015
- Baylor College of Medicine and Baylor St. Luke’s Medical Center have developed the first comprehensive, multi-specialty Lung Institute in the state of Texas.
- Hot showers harmful to skin during winterJan 15, 2015
- Doctors at Baylor College of Medicine say the higher temperatures at bath time increase dry skin, which could have long-term damaging effects.
- More clinics moving to new building on McNair CampusJan 14, 2015
- The phased move-in of the Baylor College of Medicine Medical Center at the McNair Campus continues next week, when several clinics will open on the ninth floor.
- Pregnancy safety while travelingDec 18, 2014
Baylor College of Medicine obstetrician and gynecologist expert offers traveling tips for women with uncomplicated pregnancies.
- Holiday eating can reveal inflammatory disorderDec 15, 2014
Increased holiday eating, including unfamiliar foods at potlucks and house parties, means opportunity to develop swallowing problems.