- Referral from primary eye care provider, medical doctor or cornea specialist.
- Initial medical review
- Determination of insurance coverage and potential eligibility for free care (1-6 weeks on average)
- Medical consultation to assess candidacy; local and regional consults may be conducted to the financial evaluation process (2-hour visit).
- PROSE treatment (5-10 day-long visits).
- Periodic follow-up visits as required during first 6 months.
- Annual medical evaluation for PROSE treatment.
Patients continue to be followed by their primary eye care provider throughout treatment, and ongoing care is coordinated with primary providers and the PROSE treatment team.
Call US Today for a Consultation
Call us today to learn more or set up a consultation.
Ellen Thomas, Patient Coordinator