Complete applications include the common application, a CV, a personal statement, and three letters of recommendation. Applicants must be board certified or board eligible in pediatrics upon entering the fellowship program.
The Baylor/San Antonio PHM Fellowship Program participates in the National Resident Matching Program Pediatric Specialties Fall Match.
- June 15, 2020 – Application available at www.phmfellows.org Applications accepted on a rolling basis.
- Aug. 12, 2020 – Interview offers begin on a rolling basis.
- Aug. 24 – Oct 30, 2020 – Applicant Interviews (All Virtual)
- Oct. 28, 2020 – Match Ranking Opens
- Dec. 2, 2020 – Rank Order List Deadline
- Dec. 16, 2020 – Match Day at 12 p.m. ET