All entrants must have completed the equivalent of three years of ACGME-accredited residency training in pediatrics and be board certified or board eligible in pediatrics from the American Board of Pediatrics. We participate in ERAS and NRMP.
Contact our fellowship coordinator:
Marcella A. Trevino
The Children's Hospital of San Antonio
33 N. Santa Rosa St., CCF F3725
San Antonio TX 78207
Phone: (210) 704-3981
Complete applications include the common application, a CV, a personal statement, and three letters of recommendation. Applicants must be board certified or board eligible in pediatrics upon entering the fellowship program.
The Baylor/San Antonio Hematology-Oncology Fellowship Program participates in the National Resident Matching Program Pediatric Specialties Fall Match.
- May 31, 2022 - ERAS 2022 season ends at 5 p.m. ET.
- June 8, 2022 - ERAS 2023 season begins at 9 a.m. ET.
- June 9, 2022 - EFDO will release tokens to fellowship applicants.
- July 6, 2022 - July cycle fellowship applicants may begin submitting applications to programs at 9 a.m. ET.
- July 20, 2022 - July cycle fellowship programs may begin reviewing applications at 9 a.m. ET.
- Aug. 24, 2022 - Match Opens at 12 p.m. ET.
- Sept. 28, 2022 - Ranking Opens at 12 p.m. ET.
- Nov. 2, 2022 - Quota Change Deadline at 11:59 p.m. ET.
- Nov. 16, 2022 - Rank Order List Certification Deadline at 9:00 p.m. ET.
- Nov. 30, 2022 - Match Day at 12:00 p.m. ET.
- May 31, 2023 - ERAS 2023 season ends at 5 p.m. ET.