- Houston Chronicle: How a Lego-like shipping container is bringing the future of mobile medicine to Harris County
- BCM Family: Transforming Maternal Health in the Gambia
Coronavirus Outbreak Videos
- A Rapidly Deployable Medical Facility Optimized for Epidemics (Smart Pod)
- Donning and Doffing Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) for Healthcare Providers
- Performing a Nasal Swab Test on Patients inside a Rapidly Deployable Facility Optimized for Epidemics
- Guidance for Hand Hygiene for Healthcare Providers to Ensure a Safe and Healthy Environment
Our Health, Our Security, Our Choice
Dr. Sharmila Anandasabapathy outlines four actions that will prepare us for the next health threat.
Baylor Global Health Smart Pod: Innovation to Combat Epidemics
Dr. Sharmila Anandasabapathy describes the development and implementation of the Emergency Smart Pod: a mobile, intermodal laboratory facility.
Dr. Sharmila Anandasabapathy: Ask Me About My Research
Sharmila Anandasabapathy, M.D., director of Baylor Global Health, is joined by a special guest to demonstrate the importance of scientists and researchers talking with others about their work.
The Ebola Grand Challenge
This video by USAID includes insight on the use of Baylor’s Smart Pod in fighting Ebola.