About the ICTR
The Dan L Duncan Institute for Clinical and Translational Research provides a learning environment at Baylor College of Medicine that integrates data from diverse domains including the electronic medical record, geospatial and social information and next generation technologies to support research, development and implementation of new approaches to patient care.
Design of Studies
- BCM Epic and Research Data Request
- How to make BCM Epic and Research Data Request
- Contents of Data Available in the BCM Data Warehouse
- Electronic Health Record Data & Reporting Using BCM I2b2 Query & Analytics Tool
- Research Technology Question Form
- Data and Reporting Question Form
Dr. Chris Amos heads a team of innovative clinician-scientists, biostatisticians and analysts.
The Dan L Duncan Institute for Clinical and Translational Research materials for Strategic Planning for Health Information.