April 13-14, 2023
- The Jan and Dan Duncan Neurological Research Institute, 1250 Moursund St. Houston TX 77030
- Social/Dinner: El Tiempo Cantina, 322 Westheimer Rd, Houston 77006
Abstracts and posters are invited from all institutions for basic and clinical scientists interested in the female or male reproductive systems.
The meeting will be comprised of short talks and poster presentations presented by student, fellows and junior faculty. This is a great opportunity to foster collaborations with other Texas reproductive scientists and for those in training to present their work.
- Thursday, April 13, 12-1 p.m. - Registration
- Thursday, April 13, 1-5 p.m. - Forum: The Jan and Dan Duncan Neurological Research Institute
- Thursday, April 13, 7-10 p.m. - TFRS Social/Dinner
- Friday, April 14, 8-12 p.m. - Forum: The Jan and Dan Duncan Neurological Research Institute
- Francesca Cole, Ph.D., Associate Professor, Department of Epigenetics and Molecular Carcinogenesis, UT MD Anderson Cancer Center
- Lacy Barton, Ph.D., Assistant Professor, Department of Neuroscience, Developmental and Regenerative Biology, The University of Texas at San Antonio
- Swathi Arur Ph.D., 2023 TFRS Program Chair
- Marie-Claude Hofmann, 2023 TFRS Program Organizer
- Chandra Yallampalli, Ph.D., 2023 TFRS Meeting Organizer
- Candy Wilburn, Administrative Contact
Registration and Payment
Registration Fee: $50
Online Registration Deadline is March 20, 2023. Payment in advance ensures a TFRS T-shirt!
Please send the $50 registration fee as a check made out to TFRS to:
Dr. Chandra Yallampalli
Department of OB/GYN
1102 Bates Ave, Ste. 1870
Houston, TX 77030
The hotels listed below are the closest in proximity to Baylor College of Medicine and MD Anderson:
- Houston Marriott Medical Center
- Houston Plaza/Medical Center
- Hilton Houston Plaza / Medical Center
- DoubleTree by Hilton Houston Medical Center Hotel & Suites
- Best Western Hotels
Want more options? View an extended list of lodging available in the Texas Medical Center area.