- 7200 Cambridge 8th floor Houston, Texas 77030 United States (713) 798-2500
- FCM-Clinical Private Practice
- Baylor College of Medicine
- Houston, TX, US
- MPA from University Of Texas Medical School At Galveston
- BA from Rice University
- Physician Assistant
- Certified since 2008
- Clinical Preceptor
- Certified clinical preceptor by AAPA in Family and Community Medicine.
- High Cholesterol
- Women's Health
- Health Maintenance
- Mental Health Wellness
- LGBT Healthcare and Topics
- General Internal Medicine
- Internal Medicine
- Preventive Medicine
Interests include the promotion of disease prevention, patient education, and the management of chronic diseases such as diabetes, high cholesterol and blood pressure. Experienced in women's health topics including cancer screening and contraception topics.
Developing and implementing workflows for NCQA Patient Centered Medical Home certification.
Educating physician assistants candidates from Baylor College of Medicine