- 17350 St. Luke's Way Suite 310 The Woodlands, Texas 77384 United States (936) 266-2458
- Assistant Professor
- Baylor College of Medicine
- Houston, TX, US
- BS from Texas A&M University
- PhD from Baylor College of Medicine
- MD from Baylor College of Medicine
- Fellowship at University of Washington
- Residency at Baylor College of Medicine
- Internship at Baylor College of Medicine
- American Board of Neurological Surgery
- Texas Board of Medical Examiners
- Minimally invasive spinal surgery
- Complex spine surgery
Dr. Adams earned his medical degree and completed neurosurgery residency training at Baylor College of Medicine in Houston, followed by the completion of a combined neurosurgery and orthopedic spine surgery fellowship at the University of Washington in Seattle. After practicing in Washington for four years, he returned to Texas to join the Baylor College of Medicine Department of Neurosurgery and to establish a practice in The Woodlands.
Dr. Adams is a board certified specialist in general cranial and spinal neurosurgery, with additional subspecialty expertise in minimally invasive spinal surgery, complex spinal surgery including spine tumors, spinal reconstruction, and brain and spine trauma. As an active faculty member in the Baylor Department of Neurosurgery, Dr. Adams enjoys the full support of a team of neurosurgeons with subspecialty expertise that spans the entire range of neurosurgical disorders, as well as access to the newest technologies and therapies.