- Assistant Professor
Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
Baylor College of Medicine
- 7200 Cambridge Street (Clinic)
10th Floor, Suite C
Houston, TX 77030
Phone: (713) 798-7246
- Fellowship at Cleveland Clinic
- 06/2020 - Cleveland, Ohio United States
- Spine Medicine
- Residency at Schwab Rehabilitation Hospital/ University of Chicago
- 06/2019 - Chicago, Illinois United States
- Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
- Internship at Nassau University Medical Center
- 06/2016 - East Meadow, New York United States
- DO from NYIT-COM
- 05/2015 - Old Westbury, New York United States
- BA from University of Virginia
- 05/2008 - Charlottesville, Virginia United States
- Spine evaluation and treatment
- Lumbar spondylosis
- Intervertebral disc degeneration
- Lumbar Stenosis
- Back Pain in Sports
- Musculoskeletal Pain
- Biomechanical/Structural evaluation and treatment
Professional StatementSpecialist in nonoperative comprehensive spine care, including interventional procedures.
- Kupperman, Wyatt, Malik, Tariq "“A 45 Year Old Patient With Chronic Sole Pain” Practical Chronic Pain Management: A Case-Based Approach. Ed. Tariq Malik." 2020 Springer : p. 233-239.
- Hudgins, Thomas H., Verma, Ankur, Kupperman, Wyatt, Alleva, Joseph T., et. Al "“Patellofemoral Syndrome” Essentials of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation: Musculoskeletal Disorders, Pain, and Rehabilitation. 4th Edition. Ed. Walter Frontera, Ed. Julie K. Silver, Ed. Thomas D. Rizzo, Jr. Elsevier." 2018 November ; Elsevier : p. 414-419.
- Kupperman, Wyatt, Goyal, Kush ""Particulate vs. Nonparticulate Steroids, a Discussion on Safety and Efficacy" Advances in Clinical Radiology. EIC. Frank H. Miller, Ed. Amichai J. Erdfarb, Ed. Ankur Garg, Ed. Jeffrey P. Kanne, Ed. Robert J. Lewandowski." 2020 Elsevier : p. 247-255.
Log In to edit your profile