- Research Associate
Baylor College of Medicine
Houston, Texas United States
- Research Assistant
Endocrinology and Diabetes
Metabolic Institute of the University of Cincinnati
Cincinnati, Ohio United States
- Research Assistant
Texas A and M University, Health Science Center
Temple, Texas United States
- MS from Dr. RML University
- Faizabad, India
- Chiu HS*, Somvanshi S*, Patel E, Chen TW, Singh VP, Zorman B, Patil SL, Pan Y, Chatterjee SS; Cancer Genome Atlas Research Network, Sood AK, Gunaratne PH, Sumazin P. "Pan-Cancer Analysis of lncRNA Regulation Supports Their Targeting of Cancer Genes in Each Tumor Context.." Cell Rep.. 2018 April ; 23 (1): 297-312. [*equal contribution, first co-author]. Pubmed PMID: 29617668
- Lehti M, Donelan E, Abplanalp W, Al-Massadi O, Habegger KM, Weber J, Ress C, Mansfeld J, Somvanshi S, Trivedi C,Cucuruz S, Pfluger PT, Krishna R, Gordon SM, Silva RA, Luquet S, Castel J, Martinez S, D'Alessio D, Davidson WS, Hofmann SM "High-density lipoprotein maintains skeletal muscle function by modulating cellular respiration in mice.." Circulation. 2013 128 (22): 2364-71. Pubmed PMID: 24170386
- Hein TW, Ren Y, Yuan Z, Xu W, Somvanshi S, Nagaoka T, Yoshida A, Kuo L. "Functional and Molecular Characterization of the Endothelin System in Retinal Arterioles." Invest Ophthalmol Vis Sci.. 2009 July ; 50 (7): 3329-36.. Pubmed PMID: 19151386
- Vivek P. Singh, V. Ramesh, Sonal Somvanshi, Satyendra Tewari, Faisal Khan, Nakul Sinha and Suraksha Agrawal "Association of DNA Polymorphism at the Apolipoprotein B-100 Gene Locus with Plasma Lipid Concentration and Coronary Artery Disease among North Indians." American Journal of Biochemistry and Biotechnology. 2006 2 (4): 138-145.
- Vivek P. Singh,V. Ramesh,Sonal Somvanshi,Nakul Sinha, Satyendra Tewari, and Suraksha Agrawal "Cardiovascular Risk Factors in North Indians: A Case-Control Study." American Journal of Biochemistry and Biotechnology. 2006 2 (2): 19-24.
- Atul Kumar Pandey, Sonal Somvanshi and Vivek Pratap Singh "Focal Adhesion Kinase: An Old Protein with New Roles." OnLine Journal of Biological Sciences. 2012 12 (1): 11-14.
- Sanjeev Kumar Srivastava, Sonal Somvanshi and Vivek Pratap Singh "Micrornas are Not That Small to Ignore." American Journal of Biochemistry and Biotechnology. 2012 8 (2): 63-70.
Log In to edit your profile