Malvika Juneja, M.D.
Malvika Juneja, M.D.
- Associate Professor
Baylor College of Medicine
Houston, TX US
- MBBS from Govt. Medical College, Punjabi University
- 12/1989 - Patiala, Punjab India
- Distinction in Community Medicine
- Internship at General Hospital
- 12/1990 - Chandigarh, U.T. India
- MD from Govt. Medical College, Punjabi University
- 06/1994 - Patiala, Punjab India
- Residency in Obstetrics & Gynecology
- MD from Michigan State University
- 06/2002 - Flint, Michigan United States
- Residency in Family Medicine
- Fellowship at Baylor College of Medicine
- 10/2016 - Houston, Texas United States
- Faculty Development
- American Board of Family Medicine
- Family Medicine
Honors & Awards
- Star Award for Excellence in Patient Care
- Women in Excellence Award
- Harris Health Transformation Award 2018
- Social Determinants of Health
- Physician Burnout and Resilience
- Faculty Development for Community Providers
- Medical Student exposure to Academic Medicine
- Multidisciplinary Diabetes Care
Professional StatementExploring the issue of health inequity and fairness in various forms, I hope to further efforts for eliminating disparities. As a healthcare provider, a researcher, an educator, and a community partner, I am passionate about the care of underserved populations. I believe that lifelong learning is the amalgam that allows passion to join purpose and I am committed to adopting the role of a seeker.
- Zare,Mohammad; C. Mejia De Grubb,Maria; R. Klawans, Michelle; Suchting, Robert; Mathis,Jamie; Juneja,Malvika; Moreno, Carlos; Zoorob, Roger. "1) Multidisciplinary Diabetes Care in a Safety Net Clinic: Lessons Learned from a Quality Improvement Initiative:." JCOM. 2018 May ; 25 (5): 206-210.
- Semyon Risin, MD, PhD, Malvika Juneja, MD, Ashok Tholpady, MD, Phong Luu, MD, Roger Zoorob, MD, Robert Hunter, MD, PhD, FASCP "Clinical Pathologists Partnering With Primary Care Physicians to Target Diabetes Patients' Care: Exploring New Ways of Bringing Value to Health Care Organizations." AJCP. 2015 October 1; 144 (2): A049.
- Malvika Juneja, Maria C. Mejia de Grubb, Haijun Wang, Kiara Spooner, Roger J. Zoorob "Exploring point-of-care transformation in diabetic care: A quality improvement approach." fmch.bmj.com. 2015 June 1; (Family Medicine and Community Health 2015;3(2):20–26): 20-26.
- R. Jacobs, A. Aggarwal, M. Juneja, R. Zoorob "PREDICTORS OF MEDICAL AND ALLIED HEALTH STUDENTS’ READINESS TO ENGAGE IN HEALTH INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY USE IN FUTURE CLINICAL PRACTICE." 2017 November 17; : 486-492.
- Society of Teachers of Family Medicine
- American Academy of Family Physicians
Log In to edit your profile