- Associate Professor
Baylor College of Medicine
Houston, TX US
- Faculty Senator
Baylor College of Medicine
Houston, Texas United States
- TCH-Clinical Care Center (Office)
Houston, TX 77030
- Garvie PA, Nichols SL, Williams PL, Harris LL, Kammerer B, Chernoff MC, Figueroa V, Woods SP "Development, Reliability, and Initial Construct Validity of the Prospective Memory Assessment for Children and Youth (PROMACY) in a Non-Clinical Sample (Accepted, June 5)." Applied Neuropsyc - Child. 2018 :
- Moore K, Koerner KM, Gundy PM, Montgomery DW, Insel KC, Harris LL, Taylor O, and Hockenberry MJ "Changes in Oxidant Defense, Apoptosis and Cognitive Abilities during Treatment for Childhood Leukemia." Biol Res Nurs. 2018 20(4) : 393-402.
- Harris LL, Chernoff MC, Nichols SL, Williams PL, Garvie PA, Yildirim C, McCauley SR, and Woods SP, for the Pediatric HIV/AIDS Cohort Study "Prospective Memory in Youth with Perinatal HIV Infection.." Child Neuropsychology. 2017 :
- Insel K, Hockenberry MJ, Harris LL, Koerner KM, Lu Z, Adkins KA, Taylor O, Gundy P, and Moore K "Declines Noted in Cognitive Processes and Association with Achievement among Children with Leukemia." ONF. 2017 44(4) : 503-511.
- Malee K, Chernoff M, Sirois P, Williams PL, Garvie, PA, Kammerer B, Harris LL, Nozyce M, Yildirim C, Nichols SL "Impact of Perinatally Acquired HIV Disease on Longitudinal Changes in Memory and Executive Function." J Acquir Immune Defic Syndr. 2017 75(4) : 455-464.
- Ullrich CK, Rodday AM, Bingen KM, Kupst MJ, Patel SK, Syrjala KL, Harris LL, Recklitis CJ, Guinan EC, Chang G, Noll R, Terrin N, Tighiouart H, Phipps S, and Parson SK "Three Sides to a Story: Child, Parent and Nurse Perspectives on the Child’s Experience during Hematopoietic Stem Cell Transplant. Cancer." Cancer. 2017 123(16) : 3159-3166.
- Garvie PA, Brummel SS, Allison S, Malee K, Mellins CA, Wilkins ML, Harris LL, Patton ED, Chernoff M, Rutstein R, Paul ME, and Nichols SL, for the Pediatric HIV/AIDS Cohort Study "Roles of Medication Responsibility, Executive and Adaptive Functioning in Adherence for Youth with Perinatally-acquired HIV." Pediatr Infect Dis J. 2017 38(8) : 751-757.
- May L, Schwartz D, Fruge E, Laufman L, Holm S, Kamdar K, Harris LL, Brackett J, Unal S, Tanyildiz G, Bryant R, Suzawa H, Dreyer Z, and Okcu M "Predictors of Sub-optimal Follow-up in Pediatric Cancer Survivors." J Pediatr Hematol Oncol. 2017 39(3) :
- Sirois PA, Chernoff MC, Kammerer BL, Garvie PA, Harris LL, Woods SP, Yildirim C, Williams PL, Nozyce ML, Malee KM, Nichols SL, for the Pediatric HIV/AIDS Cohort Study "Associations of Memory and Executive Functioning with Academic and Adaptive Functioning Among Youth with Perinatal HIV Exposure and/or Infection." J Pediatr Infect Dis Soc. 2016 :
- Ullrich CK, Rodday AM, Bingen K, Kupst JF, Patel SK, Syrjala K, Harris LL, Recklitis CJ, Schwartz L, Davies S, Guinan EC, Noll R, Chang G, and Parsons SK "Parent Outlook: How Parents View the Road Ahead as They Embark on Hematopoietic Stem Cell Transplant for their Child." Biol Blood Marrow Transplant. 2016 January ; 22 : 104-111. Pubmed PMID: 26348891
- Moore IM, Lupo PJ, Insel K, Harris LL, Pasvogel A, Koerner KM, Adkins KB, Taylor OA, and Hockenberry MJ. "Neurocognitive Predictors of Academic Outcomes among Childhood Leukemia Survivors." Cancer Nursing. 2015 : Pubmed PMID: 26166361
- Hockenberry MJ, Krull KR, Insel K, Harris LL, Gundy P, Adkins K, Pasvogel A, Taylor O, Koerner KM, Montgomery D, Ross A, Hill A, Moore IM "Oxidative Stress, Motor Abilities, and Behavioral Adjustment in Children Treated for Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia." Oncology Nursing Forum. 2015 42 (5): 542-549. Pubmed PMID: 26302283
- Heinze KE, Rodday AM, Nolan MT, Bingen K, Kupst MJ, Patel SK, Syrjala K, Harris LL, Recklitis C, Schwartz L, Davies S, Guinan EC, Noll R, Chang G, Parsons SK "The impact of pediatric blood and marrow transplant on parents: Introduction of the parent impact scale.." Health and Quality of Life Outcomes. 2015 : Pubmed PMID: 25890070
- Llorente A, Brouwers P, Leighty R, Malee K, Smith R, Harris L, Serchuck L, Blasini I, and Chase C "An analysis of selected emerging executive skills in perinatally HIV-1 infected children." Applied Neuropsychology: Child. 2014 3 (1): 10-25. Pubmed PMID: 24236937
- Foster SB, Lu M, Glaze DG, Reuben JM, Harris LL, Cohen EN, Lee BN, Zhao E, Paul ME, Schwarzwald H, McMullen-Jackson C, Clark C, Armstrong FD, Brouwers PY, Miller TL, Colin AA, Scott GB, Shahzeidi S, Willen EJ, Asthana D, Lipshultz SE, Thompson BW, Shearer "Associations of cytokines, sleep patterns, and neurocognitive function in youth with HIV infection.." Clin. Immunol.. 2012 July ; 144 (1): 13-23. Pubmed PMID: 22659030
- Chang G, Ratichek S, Recklitis C, Syrjala K, Patel S, Harris L, Rodday A, Tighiouart H, Parsons S "Children's psychological distress during pediatric HSCT: Parent and child perspectives." Pediatric Blood and Cancer. 2012 58 (2): 289-296. Pubmed PMID: 21618413
- Kamdar KY, Krull KR, El-Zein RA, Brouwers P, Potter BS, Harris LL, Holm S, Dreyer Z, Scaglia F, Etzel CJ, Bondy M, Okcu MF "Folate pathway polymorphisms predict deficits in attention and processing speed after childhood leukemia therapy.." Pediatr Blood Cancer. 2011 September ; 57 (3): 454-60. Pubmed PMID: 21618410
- Mellins CA, Chu C, Malee K, Allison S, Smith R, Harris LL, Higgins A, Zorrilla C, Landesman S, Serchuck L, LaRussa P "Adherence to Antiretroviral Treatment Among Pregnant and Postpartum HIV-infected Women." AIDS Care. 2008 : 1-11. Pubmed PMID: 18608073
- Paniucki H and Harris LL "Hurler Syndrome Treated with Bone Marrow Transplant: A Case Study of the Role of Neurodevelopmental Evaluation." Houston Neuropsychological Society quarterly . 2002 :
- Fishkin P, Armstrong FD, Harris LL, Routh D, Thompson W, and Miloslavich K "Brief Report: Relationship Between HIV Infection and WPPSI-R Performance in Preschool Children." Journal of Pediatric Psychology. 2000 25 (5): 347-351. Pubmed PMID: 10880065
- Armstrong FD, Harris LL, Semrad JL, Thompson W, Jensen MM, Lee DY, and Garcia A "The Outpatient Developmental Services Project: Integration of Pediatric Psychology with Primary Medical Care for Children Infected with HIV." Journal of Pediatric Psychology. 1999 24 (5): 381-392. Pubmed PMID: 10554450
- Molfese VJ, Yaple K, Helwig S, Harris LL, and Connell S "Stanford-Binet Intelligence Scale (4th Edition): Factor structure and verbal subscale scores for 3 year olds." J Psychoed Assmt. 1992 10 : 47-58.
Log In to edit your profile