- Postdoctoral Associate
Pathology and Immunology
Baylor College of Medicine
Houston, TX US
- BSc from Heinrich Heine Universität Düsseldorf
- 07/2012 - Duesseldorf, Germany
- PhD from Baylor College of Medicine
- 01/2021 - Houston
- Human Genetics
- Molecular Biology
- Repeat Expansion Disorders
- Gene Regulation
- "Modulation of ATXN1 S776 phosphorylation reveals the importance of allele-specific targeting in SCA1.."
- "MiR760 regulates ATXN1 levels via interaction with its 5' untranslated region.."
- "Loss of Ataxin-1 Potentiates Alzheimer's Pathogenesis by Elevating Cerebral BACE1 Transcription.."
- "Reduction of Nuak1 Decreases Tau and Reverses Phenotypes in a Tauopathy Mouse Model."
- "Intercellular Genetic Interaction Between Irf6 and Twist1 during Craniofacial Development."
- "Epigenetic modification and antibody-dependent expansion of memory-like NK cells in human cytomegalovirus-infected individuals."
- "An etiologic regulatory mutation in IRF6 with loss- and gain-of-function effects."
Log In to edit your profile