Corinne Sonnet, Ph.D.
Corinne Sonnet, Ph.D.
- Assistant Professor
Center for Gene Therapy
Baylor College of Medicine
Houston, TX US
- Mejia J, Salisbury E, Sonnet C, Gugala Z, Olmsted-Davis EA, Davis AR. "A Replicating Stem-like Cell that Contributes to Bone Morphogenetic Protein 2-induced Heterotopic Bone Formation.." Stem Cells Transl. Medicine.2021/April10;4:623-635. Pubmed PMID: 33245845
- Dickerson A, Davis EL, Sonnet C, Davis AR, Olmsted-Davis EA. "Cell-Based Gene Therapy System for Delivering BMPs.." Methods Mol Biol..2019;:19-28. Pubmed PMID: 30414123
- Alvarez-Urena P, Zhu B, Henslee G, Sonnet C, Davis E, Sevick-Muraca E, Davis A, Olmsted-Davis E. "Development of a Cell-Based Gene Therapy Approach to Selectively Turn Off Bone Formation.." J Cell Biochem..2017;:3627-3634. Pubmed PMID: 28621436
- Olmsted-Davis EA, Salisbury EA, Hoang D, Davis EL, Lazard Z, Sonnet C, Davis TA, Forsberg JA, Davis AR. "Progenitors in Peripheral Nerves Launch Heterotopic Ossification.." Stem Cells Transl Med..2017;:1109-1119. Pubmed PMID: 28198109
- Alvarez-Urena P, Davis E, Sonnet C, Henslee G, Gugala Z, Strecker EV, Linscheid LJ, Cuchiara M, West J, Davis A, Olmsted-Davis E. "Encapsulation of Adenovirus BMP2-Transduced Cells with PEGDA Hydrogels Allows Bone Formation in the Presence of Immune Response.." Tissue Eng Part A.. 2017 : 177-184. Pubmed PMID: 27967655
- Davis EL, Sonnet C, Lazard ZW, Henslee G, Gugala Z, Salisbury EA, Strecker EV, Davis TA, Forsberg JA, Davis AR, Olmsted-Davis EA. "Location-dependent heterotopic ossification in the rat model: The role of activated matrix metalloproteinase 9.." J Orthop Res. 2016 : 1894-1904. Pubmed PMID: 26919547
- Lazard ZW, Olmsted-Davis EA, Salisbury EA, Gugala Z, Sonnet C, Davis EL, Beal E 2nd, Ubogu EE, Davis AR "Osteoblasts Have a Neural Origin in Heterotopic Ossification." Clin Orthop Relat Res.. 2015 September ; 473 (9): 2790-806. Pubmed PMID: 25944403
- Sonnet C, Simpson CL, Olabisi RM, Sullivan K, Lazard Z, Gugala Z, Peroni JF, Weh JM, Davis AR, West JL, Olmsted-Davis EA. "Rapid healing of femoral defects in rats with low dose Corinne Sonnet Page 5 of 5 sustained BMP2 expression from PEGDA hydrogel microspheres.." J Orthop Res. 2013 : 1597-1604.
- Créange A, Chazaud B, Plonquet A, Sharshar T, Poron F, Sonnet C, Raphaël JC, Gherardi RK. "IFN-beta decreases adhesion and transmigration capacities of lymphocytes in Guillain-Barré syndrome.." Neurology. 2001 November 13; 57 (9): 1704-6. Pubmed PMID: 11706116
- Gene Vector Core (GVC) (11/2021 - present)
- Baylor College of Medicine / Advanced Technology Cores
- The Gene Vector Core provides services for viral-vector packaging, viral titers, plasmid cloning and plasmid preparation. The service is open to all domestic and international institutions. Of the available gene delivery systems, virally derived vectors are among the most efficacious due to their retention of traits preserved during natural selection. We produce and purify viral vectors including Adeno-Associated Virus (AAV), First Generation Adenovirus (Ad), Helper-Dependent Adenovirus (HDAd), Lentivirus (LV), Retrovirus (RV) and G-deleted Rabies Virus (RaV). With the use of cutting-edge technologies, we strive to provide high quality products at competitive prices. For more information, visit the Gene Vector website at bcm.edu/research/atc-core-labs/gene-vector-core
- Director of Production
- Vector Development Laboratory (VDL) (12/2012 - 10/2021)
- Baylor College of Medicine
- Gene transfer vectors provide investigators important research tools in studies of gene function. The Vector Development Laboratory (VDL) operates as a non-profit core facility and functions as a preclinical service and GLP manufacturing facility for gene therapy vectors. The VDL provides comprehensive service in the design, creation, production, and analysis of standard gene therapy. For more information, please visit our website at bcm.edu/vector
Log In to edit your profile