Claudia Sue Robertson, M.D.
Claudia Sue Robertson, M.D.
Baylor College of Medicine
Houston, TX US
- Advanced Training from Baylor College Of Medicine Affiliate Hospitals
- 01/1982 - Houston, TX United States
- Advanced Training from West Virginia University Hospital
- 01/1978 - Morgantown, WV United States
- Advanced Training from Georgetown University Affiliate Hospitals
- 01/1975 - Washington, DC United States
- M.D. from Baylor College Of Medicine
- 01/1975 - Houston, TX United States
- B.S. from Baylor University
- 01/1972 - Waco, TX United States
- Cerebral vascular flow
- Brain injury
- Imaging and biomarkers
- Neurosurgical critical care and neurotrauma
- Robertson CS, Hannay HJ, Yamal J-M, Gopinath S, Goodman JC, Tilley GC and the Epo Severe TBI Trial Investigators "Effect of erythropoietin and transfusion threshold on neurological recovery after traumatic brain injury: A randomized clinical trial." JAMA. 2014 Jul 2;312(1):36-47.
- Lian H, Shim DJ, Gaddam SS, Rodriguez-Rivera J, Bitner BR, Pautler RG, Robertson CS, Zheng H "IkBa deficiency in brain leads to elevated basal neuroinflammation and attenuated response following traumatic brain injury: implications for functional recovery.." Mol Neurodegener. 2012;7:47. Pubmed PMID: 22992283
- Zhang Z, Zoltewicz JS, Mondello S, Newsom KJ, Yang B, Kobeissy F, Guingab J, Glushakova O, Robicsek S, Heaton S, Buki A, Hannay J, Gold MS, Rubinstein R, Lu XC, Dave JR, Schmid K, Tortella F, Robertson CS, Wang KK "Human traumatic brain injury induces autoantibody response against glial fibrillary acidic protein and its breakdown products." PLoS One. 2014;9(3):e92698. Pubmed PMID: 24667434
- Yamal JM, Robertson CS, Rubin ML, Benoit JS, Hannay JH, Tilley BC "Enrollment of racially/ethnically diverse participants in traumatic brain injury trials: Effect of availability of exception from informed consent." Clin Trials. 2014;11(2):187-194.
- Robertson CS, Garcia R, Gaddam SS, Grill RJ, Cerami Hand C, Tian TS, Hannay HJ "Treatment of mild traumatic brain injury with an erythropoietin-mimetic Peptide.." J. Neurotrauma. 2013 May 1;30(9):765-74. Pubmed PMID: 22827443
- Brain Oxygen Optimization in Severe TBI Phase 3 (BOOST-3) - #1U01NS099046-01A1 (07/01/2018 - 06/30/2024) Grant funding from NIH/NINDS
- Transforming Research and Clinical Knowledge in Traumatic Brain Injury Network - #W81XWH-15-9-0001 (09/14/2018 - 08/31/2022) Grant funding from Department of Defense
- Biomarker Based Precision Medicine Approach to Traumatic Brain Injury Subphenotypes - #W81XWH-19-2-0012 (05/01/2019 - 04/30/2022) Grant funding from Department of Defense
- TRACK-TBI Precision Medicine - Pathomechanistic Classification of Traumatic Brain Injury: The Bridge to Targeted Therapies - #W81XWH-18-2-0042 (09/30/2018 - 09/29/2022) Grant funding from Department of Defense
- Biomarkers in the Brain Oxygen Optimization in Severe Traumatic Brain Injury Trial (BIO-BOOST) - #W81XWH1910829 (04/01/2021 - 06/30/2024) Grant funding from Department of Defense
Log In to edit your profile