Fellowship applications are accepted from June 1 through Aug. 15. The Spinal Cord Injury Fellowship uses the Academy of Spinal Cord Injury Professionals’ common application. All applications and required documents are due no later than Aug. 15.
- Submit a completed House Staff application form (available upon request)
- Three letters of recommendation, including one from your present or past residency program director
- Certified medical school transcripts
- Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- Certified USMLE transcript
- Passport-size photograph (1)
- Copy of your internship training certificate
- Copy of residency training certificate, if applicable
- A one-page personal statement that describes your specific interest and plans in the practice area of spinal cord injury medicine
- OPTIONAL: Any relevant documentation that you feel will enhance your completed application.
Start Date: July 1
Training Period: 12 months
For additional information, please contact:
Phone: (713) 798-3518