The TeCH 2nd Annual Symposium will be held virtually on Saturday, Oct. 9, 2021. Additional information to come.
Baylor College of Medicine’s Texas Collaborative Center for Hepatocellular Cancer (TeCH) hosted its first Annual Symposium virtually on Oct.17. The event, led by Center Director Dr. Hashem B. El-Serag featured liver cancer research from scientists across Texas.
Download Symposium Presentations
- Changing epidemiology of HCC in US and Texas (Hashem El-Serag)
- HBV Screening and Treatment for HCC Prevention (Jessica Hwang)
- Risk of HCC in NASH (Fasiha Kanwal)
- STOP-HCC: HCV Prevention (Mamta Jain)
- Environmental factors and HCC (Bradley Pollock)
- Polyploidy and HCC (Hao Zhu)
- Case-Based Presentations (Tannaz Armaghany and Prasun Jalal)
- Effectiveness of HCC Surveillance (Amit Singal)
- Risk Stratification for HCC (Yujin Hoshida)
- Phases of Biomarker Validation – HEDS and THCCC Cohorts (Jorge Marrero)