- Assistant Professor
- Pediatrics- Adolescent Medicine and Sports Medicine
- Baylor College of Medicine
- Houston, TX, US
- PhD from University of Central Florida
- Clinical Psychology; APA Accreditation
- Fellowship at Baylor College of Medicine
- Adolescent Medicine
- Internship at Baylor College of Medicine
- APA Accreditation
- Licensed Psychologist
- Texas State Board of Examiners of Psychologists
Dr. Wolfe is a Clinical Psychologist who is passionate about treating adolescents struggling with eating disorders and co-occuring difficulties such as depression and anxiety. She provides individual, family, and group therapies in both inpatient and outpatient settings. Dr. Wolfe always takes into consideration the unique developmental tasks that adolescents are facing when providing treatment. Her theoretical orientation is cognitive-behavioral.
- Reddy, R, White, R, Sharp, C. "Gender as a longitudinal moderator of the relationship between attributional style and depressive symptoms over a 1-year period in preadolescent children." Menninger Bulletin. 2013;77:231-47.
- Pane, HT, White, R, Nadorff, MR, Grills-Taquechel, A, Stanley, MA. "Multisystemic therapy for child non-externalizing psychological and health problems: A preliminary review." Clin Child Fam Psych Rev. 2013;16:81-99.
- White, R., & Renk, K.. "Externalizing behavior problems during adolescence: An ecological perspective." Journal of Child and Family Studies. 2011
- American Psychological Association
- Society for Adolescent Health and Medicine
- Texas Psychological Association
- Houston Eating Disorders Society