- Baylor College of Medicine, McNair (Clinic)
- 7200 Cambridge Street Suite 10A Houston, Texas 77030 United States (713) 986-6016
- Kirby Surgical Center (Hospital)
- 9300 Kirby Drive Suite 100 Houston, Texas 77054 United States (832) 201-5157
- Houston Methodist Willowbrook Hospital (Hospital)
- 18220 State Highway 249 Houston, Texas 77070 United States (281) 737-2500
- Baylor-St. Lukes Episcopal Hospital (Hospital)
- 6624 Fannin Street Suite 1100 Houston, Texas 77030 United States
- Senior Faculty
- Orthopedic Surgery
- Baylor College of Medicine
- Houston, TX, US
- BA from University of Texas
- MD from Southwestern Medical School
- Clinical Fellowship at Kerlan-Jobe Orthopedic Clinic
- Sports Medicine
- Residency at Universtiy of Utah
- Orthopedic Surgery
- Internship at Parkland Memorial Hospital
- General Surgery
- American Board of Orthopedic Surgery
- American Board of Orthopedic Surgery, Sports Medicine
Honors & Awards
- DeBakey Award for Outstanding Research
- Outstanding Faculty
- Recognized twice.
- Best Doctors in America
- Elected by peers for inclusion in the Best Doctors in America 1996-present.
- Texas Super Doctors
- Alpha Omega Alpha (faculty award)
- Finalist for Neer Award
- All musculoskeletal injuries in athletes, especially in the knee, shoulder, elbow, and ankle.
- Knee: cartilage restoration surgery and joint preservation
- Knee: primary and revision ACL reconstruction
- Knee: meniscus surgery/meniscus repair
- Shoulder: instability surgery
- Shoulder: rotator cuff repair surgery
- Shoulder: total shoulder replacement
- Elbow: "Tommy John" surgery
- Mandelbaum B, Brown JE, Fu FH, Micheli LJ, Moseley JB, Erggelet C, Anderson AF. "Treatment Outcomes of Autologous Chondrocyte Implantation for Full-Thickness Articular Cartilage Defects of the Trochlea." The American Journal of Sports Medicine. 2007 March:1-7.
- Deitch JR, Starkey C, Walters SL, Moseley JB. "Injury Risk in Professional Basketball Players - A Comparison of Women's National Basketball Association and National Basketball Association Athletes." The American Journal of Sprots Medicine. 2006:1077-1083.
- Fu FH, Zurakowski D, Browne JD, Mandelbaum B, Erggelet C, Moseley JB, Anderson AF, Micheli LJ. "Autologous Chondrocyte Implantation Versus Debridement for Treatment of Full-Thickness Chondral Defects of the Knee - An Observational Cohort Study with a 3-Year Follow-up." The American Journal of Sports Medicine. 2005 November:1658-1666.
- Browne JD, Mandelbaum B, Erggelet C, Moseley JB, Anderson AF, Micheli LJ, Fu FH. "Clinical Outcome of Autologous Chondrocyte Implantation at 5 Years in U.S. Subjects." Clinical Orthopaedics and Related Research. 2005(436):237-245.
- O'Malley KJ, Suarez-Almazor M, Aniol J, Richardson P, Kuykenall DH, Moseley JB, Wrap NP. "Joint-Specific Multidimensional Assessment of Pain (J-MAP): Factor Structure, Reliability, Validity, and Responsiveness in Patients with Knee Osteoarthritis." Journal of Rheumatology. 2003 March(30):534-543.
- Moseley JB, Wrap NP, O'Malley K.. "Arthroscopic Surgery for Osteoarthritis of the Knee (letter)." New England Journal of Medicine. 2(347):1718-1719.
- American Medical Association
- American Academy of Orthopedic Surgeons
- Harris County Medical Society
- Houston Orthopedic Society
- Texas Medical Association
- Texas Orthopedic Association
- Texas Society for Sports Medicine
- President: 1999, Chairman 1998
- Member 1992-Present.
- United States Olympic Society for Sports Medicine
- American Orthopedic Society for Sports Medicine
- Orthopedic Research Society
- NBA Society of Team Physicians
- Western Orthopedic Society