- Resident Physician
- The Menninger Department of Psychiatry and Behavioral Sciences
- Baylor College of Medicine
- Houston, TX
- MD from Baylor College of Medicine
- BS from Texas A&M University
- Biochemistry, Genetics, English
Honors & Awards
- Hilde Bruch Award for Excellence in Psychiatry
- AAAP Travel Award
- J.K. Alexander Travel Award
- APA Research Colloquium Junior Investigator Award
- Clinical trials
- ""Just One Bad High:" Considering Synthetic Cannabinoid Outcome Expectancies in Adolescents."
- "Paradoxical increase in synthetic cannabinoid emergency-related presentations after city wide ban: Lessons from Houston, Texas."
- "Ketamine and other glutamate agents." 2017 May
- "S100 inhibitors – A new paradigm for treating Alzheimer’s disease."
- "Childhood maltreatment and posttraumatic stress disorder."
- "Borderline personality disorder and a spectrum of trauma."
- "Persistent and long-term neuropsychiatric implications of cannabis use in adolescents." AJP Resident's Journal. 2017 June
- "Guanfacine Attenuates Adverse Effects of Dronabinol (THC) on Working Memory in Adolescent-Onset Heavy Cannabis Users: A Pilot Study."
- "Revisiting the hallucinogenic potential of ketamine."
- The American Academy of Addiction Psychiatry
- Society of Biological Psychiatry