Lab and X-Ray Services
As a convenience to our patients, both Baylor Family Medicine locations have an onsite laboratory and x-ray capability.
- The laboratory at the Kirby location is operated by LabCorp.
- Our Baylor Clinic location offers a full range of diagnostic services onsite.
- No appointments are needed for lab work.
You will be notified within two weeks whether your lab or test results are normal. You will be notified either by phone, by mail, or during an appointment scheduled to review your results. It is often best to schedule an appointment so that we can go over the results with you in person and answer any questions you may have.
If you have not received your results two weeks after your test, please call to let us know.
If at any time your symptoms worsen or you experience other health problems, please call our office at 713-798-7700. When you call:
- Please provide the patient's name, birth date, telephone number and specific test results about which you are inquiring.
- Tell us the date and location of the test/service.
- Calls are typically returned by the next business day.