Applications will be accepted through April 2. Members of the Office of Faculty Development will strive to interview applicants within four weeks of receiving an application and will notify applicants of their selection decision early in June. We encourage interested faculty to submit their applications as soon after the call is posted as possible. The class will be limited to 20 participants.
2. Submit the completed application form with your current curriculum vitae and a personal statement (1-2 pages) describing:
- Experiences as a teacher, course director or educational leader
- Interest in the fellowship
- Goals to be achieved through participation in the fellowship
- Perceived opportunities to benefit department or institution after fellowship requirements have been completed
3. Request the following from your section leader, center director, or department chair (required):
- Letter of recommendation - the letter should address the quality of prior educational involvement and ability to have a future impact on educational mission
- Completed time commitment form releasing you to participate in the fellowship five percent of your time. – Upload the completed Time Commitment Document with your application through this online form.
Please ask individuals to submit their letter within two weeks of the date you submit your application. Ask them to submit the letters directly to the Office of Faculty Development at email@example.com.