Kass JS, Mizrahi EM (eds.). Neurology secrets, 6th ed. Philadelphia: Elsevier; 2016. pp. 1-552.
Part of the bestselling Secrets Series, the updated sixth edition of Neurology Secrets continues to provide an up-to-date, concise overview of the most important topics in neurology today. It serves as a comprehensive introduction for medical students, physician assistants, and nurse practitioners, and is also a handy reference and refresher for residents and practitioners.
New to this Edition
- NEW! Expert Consult eBook version included with purchase. This enhanced eBook experience allows you to search all of the text, figures, images, and references from the book on a variety of devices.
- Completely revised content covers all of today's most common neurologic conditions and their treatments.
- New lead editors offer a fresh perspective and expert knowledge.
- Expedites reference and review with a question-and-answer format, bulleted lists, and practical tips from the authors.
- Covers the full range of essential topics in understanding the practice of neurology.
- Features a two-color page layout and "Key Points" boxes to further enhance your reference power.
- Presents a chapter containing "Top 100 Secrets" for an overview of essential material for last-minute study or self-assessment.
- Fits comfortably in the pocket of your lab coat to allow quick access to essential information.