James M. Killian, M.D.
Click on the sign for the listing of news and events by year. Then click on the link for details or press release.
- Baylor faculty recognized for excellence in clinical care May 15, 2015
- A group of Baylor College of Medicine faculty members received the College's Master Clinician and Rising Star Clinician Awards for excellence in patient care at a May 14 ceremony.
- Nationally recognized stroke expert to lead BCM neurology Nov. 17, 2006
- Dr. Dennis Landis, a nationally recognized leader in stroke and neurological disorders, has been named chair of the Department of Neurology at Baylor College of Medicine.
- Dinner of Champions benefits Maxine Mesinger MS Clinic July 15, 2006
- National Multiple Sclerosis Society Lone Star Chapter presented a check for more than $75,000 at the MS Society's Dinner of Champions, benefiting the Maxine Mesinger MS Clinic.