If you need to access MyApps, you’ll need to install the Citrix Receiver. (To read detailed, step-by-step instructions, see our Installation Walkthrough.) To download and install MyApps, follow these steps:
- Go to https://myapps.bcm.edu
- If the Citrix receiver is detected on your system, click Launch Application.* You’re done!
- If the Citrix receiver isn’t detected on your system, check the checkbox, then the Download button
- Open the file you downloaded (CitrixReceiverWeb.exe on Windows, CitrixReceiver12.2.dmg on Macs) and follow the installation instructions
- Return to your browser and click the Continue button
- Click the Launch Application button in the popup window that appears
- Click the Log On button to log in with your system username and password, or
- Click Switch to user name and password below the Log In button to log in with your ECA credentials
* If you're installing on a Baylor machine attached to the Baylor network, please click the Log On button.
Want to Run MyApps without Installing Anything?
If you don't wish to install any software, or can't install software due to restrictions on your machine, you can click the Light Version link under the username and password fields on the MyApps login page.
Note: The Light Version is for use when not connected to a Baylor wired or wireless network.
Home Installation Tips
If you're installing Citrix Receiver on a home computer, you may need to take extra steps to run MyApps. Once you've downloaded and opened the Citrix Receiver app according to the instructions above, follow these steps when Citrix Receiver appears.
- When the Add Account window appears, click the Close button. Do not enter your email address or any server information.
- Go to https://myapps.bcm.edu in your browser and log in.
- You should now be in MyApps in your browser. Click the icon for the app you wish to use.
You should only have to do this once. If you continue to have issues, please contact the OIT Help Desk at firstname.lastname@example.org or 713-798-8737.