Since Find a Physician uses your Signature profile data, you can make a Signature profile for each Find a Physician listing.
First, Create a Signature Profile
You can use and customize your existing clinician profile in Signature, or make a new one just for use with Find a Physician. If you practice at more than one location, you can duplicate an existing profile, or make a new profile, for each location.
- Log into Signature
- If you have an existing clinician profile, check that you have filled out and assigned all the attributes listed below.
- If you don't have any clinician profiles, add one and check that you have filled out and assigned all the attributes listed below.
- Select the Apps tab at the top of the screen and ensure that Signature is connected to Find a Physician.
Basic Attributes to Share
The following basic attributes can be displayed in your listing:
- Addresses (office and clinic)
- Email addresses
- Language skills
- Phone numbers
- Profile photos
Professional Attributes to Share
The following professional attributes can be displayed in your listing:
- Professional Interests
- Professional Specialties
- Professional Statements
Second, Create Your Listing
In these steps, you connect your Signature profile to a Find a Physician listing.
- Visit the Find a Physician admin tool
- Select the "Help People Find You" button
- Log in with your Signature credentials
- Select the "Get Started" button
- Select the Signature profile you want to show in this listing, give it a title and description (for your internal use), and select "Manage Listing"
- Click the + button for any suggested specialties, procedures, and conditions that apply to you. You can also add them in the text field under "Add Criteria" and select the + button.
- Scroll up and select the "Places Listing Appears" menu, and check where you want the listing to appear.
- Select "Expand profile" on the right side of the page
- Scroll down and select "Refresh"