Find answers to frequently asked questions about accessing Box at BCM.
How do I access my Box enterprise account?
There are several ways to access your Box@BCM enterprise account using your SSO login.
- From a web browser - visit bcm.box.com. Click Continue and enter your SSO login.
- From the Baylor File sharing Website at box.bcm.edu, click on the box logo. You will be prompted to enter your SSO Login.
- You may be invited to join Box by your Admin or another user who would like to collaborate with you. From your email, accept the invite and your account will be automatically created.
After successful login, the account will be created and it will be possible to immediately access the new account.
Signing in to a Box@BCM account is always done using a BCM ECA and password. View instructions on how to log in to Box.
How do I get a BCM enterprise Box account?
For Users with Existing Box Accounts:
I'm already using Box with an @bcm.edu email address
If you currently have a Box account using your @bcm.edu email address, you will not be able to create a new Box account in the BCM enterprise domain. Instead you will be directed to login using BCM SSO Login and your account will be migrated to the enterprise account level.
I'm using Box with a non @bcm.edu account
If you prefer to KEEP your personal account:
- Change the email address attached to your personal account to a non @bcm.edu account
- Then, sign up for an enterprise BCM box account at bcm.box.com using your ECA.
- You now have two accounts, one BCM Box account, and one personal account with a non @bcm.edu address.
To convert your personal account into a Box@BCM account
Contact the OIT Help Desk to have your personal account invited into the BCM Box enterprise.
Converting your Box account allows you to maintain any collaboration you have and gives you the benefits of an enterprise Box at BCM, which will provide you with unlimited amounts of storage.
- An invitation will be sent to your email address
- Accept the invitation to complete the process