Building Your Website Bio
Website bios are Web pages that are dynamically created in ONEWeb to display a defined set of biographical information for you. The Web page uses data from the Signature profile that you designated for use with the website bio page. Bio pages in ONEWeb either use the standard website bio design or the clinician website bio design. The clinician bio should be directly targeted to patients and referring physicians. Use the following guidelines to create Signature profiles that contain the information that the website bio pages can display.
Website Bio Frequently Asked Questions
- I’ve heard some people refer to the Baylor website as ONEWeb. What is ONEWeb?
- What is a website bio and how does it relate to my Signature profiles?
- Why do I need a website bio?
- Who determines on which website pages my website bio is listed?
- Why doesn’t all the information I have on my Signature profile show on my website bio?
- I am not included in a faculty or staff listing on the Baylor website
- I received a request to be listed on a page on which I do not want to be listed. What do I do?
- The faculty, staff or student list for my department/center/program or other entity is missing faculty. How do I fix this?
- Why are there different website bio types?
- How can I find out what attributes will display in my website bio?
- Do I need a separate Signature profile for a clinician Bio?
- How do I know when a request to use my information is for a clinical related web page or not?