From a Texas Children’s Hospital computer, you will need to log onto the BCM Citrix application and use the Chrome browser, instead of Internet Explorer. Signature requires a more recent version of Internet Explorer than is currently installed on TCH computers.
To access Signature from a Texas Children’s Hospital computer:
- Go to https://myapps.bcm.edu
- In the login box, enter your BCM ECA in the Username box, and your BCM password. Click Log On.
- In the Citrix Main window, click Google Chrome.
- If a Windows Server 2003 login box is displayed, enter your BCM ECA in the Username box along with your BCM password. In the Log On To box, select BCM. Click OK.
- In the address bar in Chrome, enter to https://signature.bcm.edu. You do not have to log into Chrome. Just type the URL in the address bar. The Signature Welcome page is displayed.