From a Texas Children’s Hospital computer, you will need to log onto the BCM Citrix application and use the Chrome browser, instead of Internet Explorer. Signature requires a more recent version of Internet Explorer than is currently installed on TCH computers.
To access Signature from a Texas Children’s Hospital computer:
- Go to https://bchapps.bcm.edu/
- In the login box, enter your BCM ECA in the Username box, and your BCM password. Click Log On.
- In the Citrix Main window, click Google Chrome.
- If a Windows Server 2003 login box is displayed, enter your BCM ECA in the Username box along with your BCM password. In the Log On To box, select BCM. Click OK.
- In the address bar in Chrome, enter to https://signature.bcm.edu. You do not have to log into Chrome. Just type the URL in the address bar. The Signature Welcome page is displayed.
For information about logging into Signature, go to https://www.bcm.edu/signature/login and click Logging in to Signature under Instructions.