- What is a Signature attribute?
- I am working on an attribute with a drop down list and the answer I need is not a choice. Who do I contact to get this added?
- I have hundreds of publications. Entering them in Signature will take hours. Is there a better way?
- Some of my data is prepopulated in my Signature attributes. Where does the data come from? How do I correct it both in Signature and at the source?
- Why does Signature include personal data that would not be used on my web profile?
- How do I get a new photo taken for my website bio?
- I previously had my photo taken by a Baylor photographer. I don't have an electronic copy and it is not in my Signature account. How do I obtain an electronic version of this photo?
- I previously had my photo taken by a Baylor photographer. I have an electronic copy, but Signature is telling me the file is too big to upload. What do I need to do to resize it?
- Can I upload a photo of my choosing for my profile? Can I have multiple photos for different profiles?
- How do I reorder attributes?
- I’ve heard some people refer to the Baylor website as ONEWeb. What is ONEWeb?
- What is a website bio and how does it relate to my Signature profiles?
- Why do I need a website bio?
- Who determines on which website pages my website bio is listed?
- Why doesn’t all the information I have on my Signature profile show on my website bio?
- I entered my data in Signature and created profiles. Why isn’t this information showing on the website?
- I am not included in a faculty or staff listing on the Baylor website
- I received a request to be listed on a page on which I do not want to be listed. What do I do?
- The faculty, staff or student list for my department/center/program or other entity is missing faculty. How do I fix this?
Website Bio Types
- Why are there different website bio types?
- How can I find out what attributes will display in my website bio?
- Do I need a separate Signature profile for a clinician bio?
- How do I know when a request to use my information is for a clinical related web page or not?
- Who determines whether my standard bio, clinical bio or another bio type is used on a given web page?